Programs & Organizations
- Good Neighbor Sponsor for Historic Huguenot Street
- HicksStrong, Inc
- Unison Arts Partner
- Wallkill Little League
- Thomas Felten Park Project
- The Washbourne House
- The Family Inn of New Paltz
- Wallkill Lions Club
- Rotary Club of Southern Ulster
- Camp Sundown
- Helping Hands Food Pantry
- Rolling Thunder
- Autism Speaks
- Wreaths Across America
- Local Motocross Racer Colten Gillespie
- Local Stock Car Racer David Demorest
- Christmas Wishes of Ulster County
- Marlboro FCCLA
- Plattekill Head Start
- Girl Scouts of the Hudson Valley
- Boys Scouts of America
- America Heart Association
- Alzheimers Foundation
- Plattekill Library Sign Eagle Scout Project
- Camp Grace
- SUNY Orange Bridges Program
- Wounded Warrior Project
- St Jude Children’s Research
- Wallkill Senior High School
- Gina Marie’z Academy of Performing Arts
- Town of Plattekill
- Our Lady of Fatima
- Gardiner Reformed Church
- Plattekill Historical Society
- Hudson Hills Academy
- Wallkill Shamrock Scramble
- 1st LT Mark Dooley Race of Honor
- Presidents Football Boosters Inc
- Most Precious Blood School
- Everyday Angels
- UC SPCA
- Mount Triumphant Church of God
- Wheels and Wings Car Show and Fly-In
- Wallkill St Patrick's Day Parade
- Apple Mountain Montessori Nursery Preschool
- Plattekill Youth Basketball and Volleyball Program
- Hannaford Cause Bag Program
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- Kyle Brewer Memorial Fund
- Plattekill Fire Department
- Town of Newburgh Medical Services
- Pets Alive
- Sparrows Nest
- Modena Fire and Rescue
- MAC Angels Foundation
- Tunnel to Towers Foundation
- Forget Me Not Cupcakes
- Modena Rural Cemetery Board of Directors
- Modena Rural Cemetery Wreaths Across America Coordinator
- Highland Babe Ruth
As a member of your community, we here at Dawes Septic & Repair, are proud to service you. We are also proud to give back.
Throughout each year we help local families in need, local schools with projects, events and their sports teams, Rotary clubs that support your local community with events and contributions, Veterans organizations, women's, men's and children homeless/domestic violence shelters, cancer, disability and disease support groups, Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts and so much more.
We are not able to do all of this without you giving us the opportunity to serve you. Your dollars are going a LONG way!
Proud reciepient of the New Paltz Regional Chamber of Commerce Lifetime Achievement Award. read more...
Thank you once again for supporting our residents and their children by holding a holiday blanket making party. Bringing together friends to create these warm and artistic blankets is inspiring us. Santa presented the blankets to the children at our holiday party for the residents. Your contribution to the shelter is deeply appreciated....thank you for providing this additional comfort for our mothers and children.
Karen Storch, Program Director
Family Inn children, parents, and staff want to thank you for your donation of children's books and cookies. We appreciate your generosity. Best wishes.
Fran Benton, Assistant Program Director of Children's Services
A great big THANK YOU to Dawes Septic & Repair for becoming our newest Marlboro Fit Day Sponsor.
Thank you to our generous sponsors...Rebecca Dawes with Dawes Septic & Repair.
Ulster BOCES Culinary Arts Students
Thanks, Jessica, from Dawes Septic and Repair, for bringing over four flats of non-perishable food items for our Food Drive for Family of New Paltz!
A big THANK YOU to our sponsors...Dawes Septic & Repair
Marlboro and Highland Boys and Girls Varsity Lacrosse
On behalf of Unison Arts Center, we want to thank Dawes Septic and Rerpair for your generous donation as an Arts Partner.
Unison Arts Center, New Paltz
I want to thank you for your very generous donation towards my Eagle Scout Project at the Town of Plattekill Thomas Felten Community Park.....building a new steel sign.
Lucas Smith, Eagle Scout Troop 7T9
The children and parents at the Family Inn thank Dawes Septic and Repair for your sponsorship of the Back to School Drive. The backpacks and supplies are greatly appreciated!
Asst program Director of Childrens Services
The residents and staff at the Family Inn want to thank you very much....you truly went above and beyond to help make our Halloween party special and the chocolate pops were a huge hit! We appreciate your kindness more than we can say.
The Wallkill Area Little League Board would like to thank you for your support and sponsorship this past season!